What are KPI metrics in HR and free playbook template
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are indicators that measure the performance of a specific activity or process. Typically, the goal of an HR KPI is to analyze the success of a project based on what you want to achieve. HR KPI Metrics, an advanced HR playbook template in Tracup can help users customize their own resolution plan.
Users may want to save additional details about an employee of this office, Simplify does not store by default. For example, users may wish to store their own employee reference number or food preferences.
What is an HR KPI?
The chain to…
- Improve evaluation and incentive mechanism and improve per capita benefits.
- Provide enough talent for business development.
And his stand for: Key Performance Indicator.
HR KPI can continuously improve HR strategic planning, continuous standardization, optimize HR process, system and standards. Improve the analysis and evaluation of work, clarify responsibilities and skills, build and improve the human resources management model adapted to the characteristics of the company.
KPIs and HR metrics in Tracup
To help HR managers make their jobs easier, Tracup has HR performance metrics and KPIs for users.
In the latest article on the HR playbook, we give users a module on how to recruit.
Let’s take a look at recruitment.
Recruitment is a crucial HR function, and it decides the efficiency of the hiring process. The Tracup HR playbook can help users reduce recruitment costs and find top talent.
And today, Tracup will show you how to achieve employee engagement with this advanced HR playbook.
The HR department is so important to a business and the HR KPIs determine whether the HR department is meeting the standard targets.
Many HR people are used to using Excel sheets to track their HR metrics. And if users are reading this article, it’s time for a change. Let’s choose the best talents for this position at Tracup!
What can Tracup achieve per custom field?
- Set HR objectives to achieve their KPIs
Before using Tracup to track everything, users must first set a goal! Enter your goals in the description and make a checklist of them.
As a performance recording mechanism, Tracup KPI recording can help users show every step of their day.
Each time users complete their KPI, simply click on the checklist.
- Customize HR metrics to track HR KPIs
- Currency: track user cost
- Progress: Check if HR is meeting their HR goals
- Number: record cost per hire or training costs
- Staff turnover: reduce the staff turnover rate by 10% by the third quarter.
HR can also get a personalized full status of each interview test.
- Completed well: candidates have completed this test successfully and obtain a score > 95
- Worked: if this is a remote interview, candidates may not yet send feedback
- Who is behind:
Tracup’s overview can help HR visualize and draw analytical conclusions for managing their KPIs.
STAR interview method with custom field
Also, HR can add these STAR interview methods to improve their HR KPIs and metrics.
- S: Location – What was the situation at the time?
- T: Task – What was your job at that time? What goals do you want to achieve?
- A: Action – What role did you play in the overall progress of the project? What was your reaction ? What were you thinking at that time?
- A: Result – Is there any influence on you after this happened?
HR can record all of this in a custom field and rate each candidate’s experience.
Want to know more about the Tracup playbook, please contact us at Tracup.
Read more: https://tracup.com/blog/HR-KPI-Metrics-And-An-Advanced-HR-Playbook
Company Name: Tracup
Contact person: Jon W
E-mail: Send an email