Yeastar Call Center Wall Panel Dos and Don’ts
A call center depends on the performance of its agents and employees. Since the pace of work and the speed of a call center are time sensitive, it is important that vital metrics are continuously measured to assess the performance of agents as a whole.
The call center wall panel can fit precisely into this picture. Displayed on one or more screens on call center walls, supervisor or agent screens, call center wall panels visualize real-time call statistics, KPI information and other useful metrics to keep agents and supervisors on track and aligned with their call center goals and milestones.
When combined with the “right” KPIs and information, Call center wall panels can have a variety of positive impacts:
- Motivate agents – By transmitting real-time KPIs to all group members, you can motivate sales and support to understand where they are and to exceed their goals. Showing proper average queue performance helps agents spot their gaps immediately and boost morale on those who are outperforming.
- Get the ability to adjust on the fly – By viewing key operational metrics such as the number of calls waiting and agents logged in at any given time, supervisors can more easily move between queues while viewing KPIs and alerts on the wall panel, making instant data-driven decisions as situations change. .
- Monitor SLAs for customer satisfaction – A service level agreement (SLA) is a commitment to provide a certain level of service to your customers. Typically, the level of service (SL) reflects the percentage of calls answered within a certain number of seconds. It is a key barometer of the call center and can fluctuate based on various factors such as call volume, service outages, or agent absenteeism.
- Increase overall productivity – Get agents more involved and let them take ownership of their performance. The environment will change for everyone to want to maintain the positive parameters, thus helping to improve the overall productivity of the call center.
But of course there is a catch. While wall panels have many advantages in a call center, they can also distract agents if they are not strategically organized.
No one likes a cluttered and identical wall panel
Call center data abounds – number of calls held, answered, missed or abandoned, goals, SLA… But it can be too much. Think of a plain text static wall panel filled with dozens of stats to follow. It is difficult for the human brain to effectively understand all of the information at once. Sharing too much detail will only distract, stress, and even demotivate your agents.
It is therefore a question of highlighting a limited number of indicators and information that will make sense for your supervisors and agents. And the key is to strike the right balance between the relevant details and the attention-grabbing numbers over which agents have the most control.
So what is the best information for the call center wall panel?
It depends on the purpose of a call center and how to achieve that goal. Think carefully about what you are trying to encourage. Your wallboard should integrate a very factual real-time indicator that your teams can use to contribute to the overall improvement of the operation, at that time.
You may want to view metrics such as call waiting and longest wait time to allow supervisors to immediately detect call peaks and adjust staffing on time; Or maybe you want to focus on SLA and average talk time (or average processing time) to engage your agents and benchmark performance. There is no typical correct or incorrect information to display. It really depends on your business goals and how you want to keep your teams involved.
Effective wall panels integrate business goals and agent needs
A call center wall sign is only effective and efficient if it conveys a simple and clear message that can be quickly grasped. Yeastar P-Series PBX System call center solution provides the right wall panel tool that you can set to know your call center pulse at a glance.
Customizable and modifiable, it offers 16 measurement widgets available on your call flow, key performance indicators and agent status, allowing supervisors and agents to act on live statistics and make decisions quick and enlightened for their purposes. These metrics include:
- Call activities now: Get insightful insight into the current call activity of a queue, including the total number of calls on hold, active calls, missed calls, abandoned calls, answered calls, and total count calls for the day, week or month.
- Agent overview: Monitor the presence and activity status of your queue members at a glance, including the total number of agents, the number of agents who have logged in, and which agents are free.
- SLA: view the actual SLA for each queue based on the parameters you defined. Supervisors can also configure to receive instant alerts when it reaches the preset threshold.
- Completion rate of analyzed key performance indicators: Keep up to date with critical KPI completion rate, the wall panel could display call abandonment rate, response rate and missed rate in intuitive numbers and graphs.
- Key time metrics for customer services: Evaluate key time metrics that determine whether customers are best served in the queue and agent efficiency, including average wait time, maximum wait time, and average talk time ( treatment).
On top of all these useful metrics, you can select what to display and customize wall panel layout to engage your teams as much as possible. Simply drag and drop to set the dimension of each widget and easily deleted or edited metrics using the intuitive icon controls, so your KPIs come to the fore for greater visual impact.
In addition, for an extra step in your real-time management and analysis operations, the Yeastar P-Series Call Center wall panel also supports multi-screen display and personalized data period selection. You can simultaneously view two or more wallboards from different queues to compare the performance of different groups of agents, or select different timeframes to easily compare the performance of a queue for the day, week, or week. current month. Getting comparative information for your call center couldn’t be easier.
Besides the customizable wall panel, the Yeastar P-Series PBX System call center solution also integrates advanced call distribution, standard type queue panel and comprehensive call center reports to help you. maximize agent productivity and provide superior customer service.
Learn more about the call center solution here. Or subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of all Yeastar products and solutions.